Collage

Collage

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Days 211, 212 and 213 - The big trip

I have not been able to blog for the past few days because I have been travelling. Usually, I inform everyone about my trips, my packing and what's going into my suitcase, but this trip was booked very last minute (a week and a half ago) and it was also top-secret, because I travelled all the way to South Africa to surprise my mom. And boy, was she surprised :)

So, due to the crazy amount of time that I have spent travelling/in planes for the past 2 days and jet lag, I'll just post the pics for the past few days:

Day 211 - Outfit 211

Cream cowl neck sweater, leggings, Uggs

Day 212 - Outfit 212


Peach sweater, grey skinnys, Uggs

Day 213 - Outfit 213

Floral dress, cardi and Burberry wedges

No comments:

Post a Comment