Collage

Collage

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Back in Denver - Days 230, 231, 232 & 233

I am back in Denver, and to be honest, I've been really bad about taking pics of my outfits for the last few days of my holiday, so I've had to resort to a big no-no...recreate outfits. Well, it's either that, or adding a few more days at the end of the 365 days, and since I can still remember what I wore, I thought it best to just recreate the looks. Afterall, who can really blame me. Imagine you are on a 3 week break with your friends and family (whom you haven't seen in 8+ months) and you are quite sad about the 2 or 3 more days that you have left, will you remember to take some pics? 

Anyway, here goes:

Day 230 - Outfit 230

Floral dress, golden headband and gold-bronze mini wedges - perfect for lunch at a seafood restaurant overlooking the ocean.

Day 231 - Outfit 231

Bronze headband, colourful stripey cardi, white dress, bronze Burberry wedges and bronze bangle. I usually pair silver with white, but decided to switch it up this time with some bronze - oooohhh - I'm such a dare-devil...

Day 232 - Outfit 232

Travel day: Aqua DKNY sweater, black top, black leggings and Uggs.

Day 233 - Outfit 233

Cancun t-shirt, jeans and brown leather flip-flops - perfect for a post-travel, jet-lag-recovering day.

No comments:

Post a Comment