Collage

Collage

Friday, September 9, 2011

Missed calling?

Yesterday I had an amazing shopping trip with my sister-in-law, Denise. We spent hours in the shops and found her a number of beautiful dresses for work and casual, a cool cropped tweed jacket, jeans and a cardi - everything fitted her beautifully and we were on shopping-cloud-nine!

During our trip, Denise said that I had missed my calling and should have been a style consultant...which got me thinking it might not be such a bad idea. I have good sense of style and fit, I love shopping and looking for cool stuff and I love spending other people's money.

This might be something that I should consider...

Day 214 - Outfit 214

Posing in front of the Louis Vuitton SA headquarters in Sandton where my very glamorous cousin works. (pity you can't see the LV sign). Wearing a black cardi, BCBG top, boyfriend jeans and Chanel sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment