Collage

Collage

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Another pre-vacay purchase - Days 221 & 222

I made another, very well-priced pre-vacay purchase a few days before I left. I bought the little Matthew Williamson top below for about $20-$25. Not bad, I thought.



I first saw the top at Macys when they were advertising the collaboration and I just loved the cool cuts, bold prints and flirty fabric. Unfortunately for me, I felt most items were out of my budget, so I didn't buy anything. Also, to be honest, I tried a few things on and very few things from the collection fit me well. I just wrote it off to my shape and left it at that.

Just before we left I went to Macy's in Boulder and saw a number of items from the collection on sale and I must admit I was quite surprised. I'm thinking this could mean one of two things:
1. The Boulderites were not brave enough to rock the fab prints, or
2. The fit was just bad on most body types

Oh well, I'll never know, but I'm not complaining, because I got a great top at an even better price. The bargainista strikes again!!

Day 221 - Outfit 221

Blue linen jacket, blinky t-shirt, boyfriend jeans and Jimmy Choos

Day 222 - Outfit 222

Fabulous fan top, black tank, boyfriend jeans and Chanel sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment