Collage

Collage

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Stock Exchange Days 223, 224 & 225

This week I visited one of my favourite shops in Cape Town, Stock Exchange. It is a place where gently/never used second hand designer items are sold and I saw something that I just had to have: a Gucci scarf.


Now, you might wonder what I am planning on doing with a square Gucci scarf... Well, I am going to get it framed and hang it up on the wall as the piece of art that it is. Yay! I'm looking forward to seeing this on the wall every day.

I highly recommend this shop for any brand-loving fashionista.

Day 223 - Outfit 223

Grey sweater, pink top, grey skinny's and black boots

Day 224 - Outfit 224

Taupe sweater, skinny's, black boots

Day 225 - Outfit 225

Black sweater, blue top, grey skinny's and black boots

No comments:

Post a Comment