Collage

Collage

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Confession

I have a confession to make: I'm a Polyvore virgin.  My friend Marli (and every fashionista, celebrity and stylist on the planet) has been using it for years and I think it is amazing, but I have never used it and I think it is about time that I join in.

It is my September resolution - I will be using the Polyvore create tool to create some fabulous dream outfits. It just makes sense for someone who loves fashion/clothing as much as me to create some outfits that I know I currently can only dream about.

Let the Polyvore-ing begin!

Challenge: anyone interested in joining me to create your own dream outfit on http://www.polyvore.com/? Go ahead, create it and email it to me at shopmycloset365@gmail.com.

Day 209 - Outfit 209

Fun navy dress and silver sandals.

No comments:

Post a Comment