Collage

Collage

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Vogue's September Issue

Receiving my September issue yesterday inspired me to watch the film/documentary "The September Issue" that was made about they put together the September issue of Vogue. 

I just loved the film - what an awesome portrayal of the wonderful world of beautiful clothes, moody photographers, deadlines, expectations, etc. I do recommend that anyone who loves fashion, should watch it. You see a warmer side of the Grand Dame of fashion, Anna Wintour and I'm now respecting her even more than before. Just fyi - when I say warmer, I don't mean fluffy bunnies, hugs and apple-strudel, I just mean that you see her as more human than she is usually made out to be.

Oh, and by the way, when I grow up, I want to be Grace Coddington - what an amazing talent/eye/stylist/editor/romantic. Her shoots were absolutely fantastic! Three snaps to Grace!

Day 197 - Outfit 197

Tunic, blue top, boyfriend jeans and brown wooden shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment