Collage

Collage

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Prezzies - yay!

On our little shopping trip on Monday, I also got 2 really cute prezzies - 2 Yumi Kim tops. First I have to tell you about Yumi Kim. I fell in love with her stuff when I was working in Nordstrom and couldn't get enough of it, but the prices were pretty steep.

I found at the outlets, Saks Fifth Avenue, Off Fifth, 2 of her tops from her cheaper range (still the same cool bright patterns, but not silk, so a cheaper fabric, thus cheaper tops), 2 tops that looked great and luckily for me, my hubby decided to buy them as a little "holiday prezzie" - woohoo! I just love the bright colours!



Day 183 - Outfit 183

Oops - this was not a very good blog photo - my bottom half is completely cut off - just imagine that I'm wearing a pair of jeans and wedges. (note to self: take photo before going out and drinking lots of yummy wine) Top: BCBG

No comments:

Post a Comment