Collage

Collage

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Clothing Swap Party

So last night, our Clothing Swap Party finally took place and it was a blast. I highly recommend it! It is a great ladies night with clothing swapping, a few nibbles, a glass or two of wine and a lot of chatter and excitement. We all tried stuff on and paraded around to show everything what it looked like on. There was a wide array of items: clothing, scarves, handbags, jewellery - anything is welcome.

Unfortunately I didn't take a pic of the items that I took to the party, but below is a pic of the items that came home with me. I have to say thanks to Mary for the great idea and hosting a fabulous party. Not only did we get a few things that no longer fit us or we no longer wear out of our closets, but we also came back home with lots of brand new items for our wearing pleasure. What a great (and cheap) concept - yay!


Day 195 - Outfit 195

Today I'm wearing one of the little dresses that I swapped at the party - it's cute, but now I'm not sure the colour suits me - what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. It's super cute, it's flattering, I know it's a 'new' colour for you but I love it on you!

    ReplyDelete