Collage

Collage

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Day 186 & 187: Disney Days

I've spent the past two days in Disney World, Orlando, Florida and I have to say, it definitely is the happiest place on earth and we had an absolute blast.

I know everyone goes to a theme park to have fun but there is no excuse for the majority of the outfits that I'm seeing here. The following list of fashion crimes should not take place, anywhere!:

1. Too short shorts/skirts (if you can't afford to wear them)
2. Couples dressing the same - what are you, pre-teens?
3. Bare midriff (if you can't afford to bare it)
4. Muffin top
etc...

Day 186 - Outfit 186

Mango dress

Day 187 - Outfit 187

Not exactly Haute Couture, but a cute little dress that kept me cool and comfortable in the heat (my feet were cut off by accident - I'm wearing little gold sandals)

No comments:

Post a Comment