Collage

Collage

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Faux fur


This season, faux fur is huge. You see it absolutely everywhere. I’m not sure if I’ll be rocking the huge sleeveless faux fur tunics/vests this year - that might be a bit too much for me, but I’m definitely open to smaller, less in-your-face ways to sport this fashion trend…maybe. 
I’m sure the people from PETA are thrilled, but unfortunatly they don't have a lot of reasons to celebrate, because faux fur are just for us regular folks. The people who can afford it, are sporting the looks in the real thing, because fur has made its way back on to the runways this year and designers have not been afraid to use it.

Still thinking about this trend...if it's good enough for Rachel Zoe...?

Day 191 - Outfit 191

Doing a bit of colour blocking with a purple dress and red shoes - I've had them for yonks, but I still love my Lulu Guiness wedges

No comments:

Post a Comment