Collage

Collage

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Missoni at Target

Target is doing it again - totally impressing me with promise of some fabulous things by fabulous Italian fashion house Missoni - and I have to mention, I do love me some Missoni!!!
They are not only doing ladies wear but also menswear (ties and scarves), kids clothes and home and décor items - below are a few of my favourites.
Methinks I might be able to totally Missoni-fy my house - the important word to remember would be: EDIT. Hang on to your hats ladies, because on Sept 13th, I’ll be ready for a very important shopping expedition at Target!

















Love it!

Day 190 - Outfit 190

Mmmm - not the most flattering camera angle (I guess that is what you get when you prop your self-timer camera on 2 pillows balancing on the back of the couch...anyway, I'm wearing my new Yumi Kim top, Boyfriend jeans and Chanel sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment