Collage

Collage

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Fashion films

The fashion movie/documentary "The September Issue" that I watched yesterday inspired me to think about a few of my favourite "fashioney" movies. Movies that inspired me with their fabulous outfits and made me want to either a. live during the time that the movie was set in because the costumes/outfits/clothes were so fabulous or b. made me want to run to the shops to find clothes like the ones on the show:

1. Clueless
2. Breakfast at Tiffany's
3. The Devil wears Prada
4. Sex and the City (the movie and the the show)
5. Ugly Betty (okay, not it wasn't a movie, but it was a fabulously fashioney TV show) 
6. Factory Girl
7. Coco before Chanel
8. Pret-a-porter
9. Marie Antoinette
10. 500 days of Summer

Can you think of any to add? I know there are loads more movies that would inspire any fashionista.

Day 198 - Outfit 198

Lauren Conrad butterfly top, denim skirt and Burberry wedges

No comments:

Post a Comment