Collage

Collage

Monday, August 8, 2011

Sucky weather shop day

What does any self-respecting shopaholic/bargainista do when you are at the beach and the weather sucks? (and by "sucks" I mean monsoon type rain showers) You shop off course! (and shop we did). Between Naples and Fort Myers, you find Miromar Outlets with some awesome (and I mean AWESOME) stores, like DKNY, BCBG, Michael Kors, Escada etc.

Off course, I had to exercise some control - after all, with this blog, I have now established that my middle name is "self-control"...well, kinda...

I bought only 2 items at DKNY for a grand total of $70 - BARGAINS!!!!


Fabulously bright "summer sweater" - perfect with leggings or skinnys

Cool white dress - doesn't look like much on the hanger, but it looked petty cute on
Day 182 - Outfit 182

Cute BCBG top, boyfriend jeans and mini wedges

No comments:

Post a Comment