Collage

Collage

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Spring 2012 fashion week

The countdown has begun. Mercedes Fashion week kicks off in New York City in about a week and a half - September 8-15.

Soon we'll see what we will all be wearing next year. Is it wrong of me to be this excited about clothes? I can't wait. I'm predicting a lot of 70's influences. I just love fashion! It is such a fabulous way to express yourself. Off course, I won't be able to afford the designer looks, so my goal will be to create the same looks for less.

The only thing that sucks is that there will be an entire winter in between fashion week and the perfect weather in which to wear the amazing Spring looks. Still - it is very exciting!

Can't wait!

Day 204 - Outfit 204

French Connection top, jean skirt and Burberry wedges

No comments:

Post a Comment