Collage

Collage

Thursday, January 19, 2012

The year of the dress

It looks like this year is going to be "The Year of The Dress!". (in my opinion). I'm so excited about how "IN" dresses are at the moment because I love wearing them.

Dresses are so easy to wear, you just whack it on with a cute pair of shoes and perhaps an accessory or two and you are good to go.

Not only do I love dresses because of the ease and comfort that they present, but also because of the way it makes me feel. I feel feminine, girly, lady-like, pretty, etc...when I wear a dress, so what's not to love about feeling that way.

I would love to thank all the designers for having so many dresses on their runways for Spring - I'm extremely grateful!

Ladies, 2012, is the year of the dress.

Day 346 - Outfit 346

Black sweater, black and white dress/tunic, skinny's and blinky ballet flats

No comments:

Post a Comment