Collage

Collage

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Project Runway All Stars

Yay! I'm so excited. Not only is Project Runway back, but this time it is an All Stars Season with some of the favourites from seasons past competing for HUGE prizes.

Some of my favourites like Mondo Guerra and Kara Janx (from South Africa - woohoo) are back and I'm going to love every minute of it.

The contestants may be the same, but the host, judges and mentor are different. The mentor is now fashion guru Joanna Coles, Editor-in-chief of Marie Claire magazine and the host is model, Angela Lindvall. The judges are designers Isaac Mizrahi and Georgina Chapman (from Marchesa). I'm loving the new judges, mentor and host, but I must admit that I am missing Tim Gunn, Heidi Klum, Michael Kors and Nina Garcia. 

Day 334 - Outfit 334

Black sweater, black and white BCBG top, black jeans and blinky ballet flats

No comments:

Post a Comment