Collage

Collage

Monday, January 16, 2012

Hoarder? Days 341, 342 & 343

Okay...I may have come to a realization...I might be a bit of a hoarder. I have exclaimed numerous times that I am not. But my mom and husband's reaction to those exclamations, as well as the difficulty I'm experiencing when getting rid of my clothes, leads me to believe that I might just be...A HOARDER.

I don't hoard anything but clothes and magazines. I have huge amounts of clothing in my closets and I have piles and piles of magazines in our study. One pile is of all the magazines that I kept after our wedding...which was 5 years ago...

I have promised to get rid of some stuff and I am proud to say that I donated a few piles of clothing (2 BIG bags full) in November and I am planning on donating some more in the next few months, so I guess I am on my way to becoming just a clothing lover and not a clothing hoarder...I hope. Fingers crossed!

Day 341 - Outfit 341

Lauren Conrad dress, top and black boots

Day 342 - Outfit 342

Periwinkle blue shirt, bird print skirt, black boots

Day 343 - Outfit 343

Black dress, black Vera Wang sweater, black boots and Louis Vuitton scarf

No comments:

Post a Comment