Collage

Collage

Saturday, January 28, 2012

The Countdown begins! 10

Oh my word, its official! Only 10 more days remain of my self-imposed "Shop-my-closet-365-challenge".

How exciting and scary at the same time! It basically means that as far as I know, I have worn a new outfit every day for the past 355 days. Wow, I must be either very determined or slightly nuts. 

I'm thinking that I should do about 10 extra days, just in case I repeated any outfits by accident.

I've also had a request that I should perhaps post a few pics each month along with a trend report. I'm seriously considering this, but no promises yet. I think I'll enjoy my first few days of wardrobe freedom and then I'll probably be so bored after finishing this huge commitment, so I might enjoy the occasional posting...who knows. Only time will tell.

Day 355 - Outfit 355

Michael Kors leather jacket, DKNY top, skinny's, brown boots and gold necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment