Collage

Collage

Friday, January 6, 2012

December and January purchases - Days 331 - 333

I have done some absolutely amazing shopping in December and January and I decided to combine both months' shopping in one post. Not only did I get some great things, but most of them were HUGE bargains:
Diane von Furstenburg sandals marked down from $250 to $50


Ann Taylor "Chanel-esque" jacket


Yumi Kim dress marked down from $170 to $50


Purplish blue top


Cute birdie print skirt


Valentino sunglasses marked down from $300 to $50

I think I got some great deals thus far.

Day 331 - Outfit 331

Black sweater, pink top, black skinny's and Ed Hardy sneakers

Day 332 - Outfit 332

Blush pink top, skinny's and black boots

Day 333 - Outfit 333 

Grey dress, skinny's, ballet flats and blinky scarf

No comments:

Post a Comment