Collage

Collage

Monday, November 7, 2011

Project Accessory

I have been a huge fan of Project Runway for years and this year they have launched Project Accessory. I have been watching a few episodes and so far I am really enjoying it. Accessories is such a huge part of fashion and the industry. Not only does it completely transform an outfit, but most clothing designers are branching out and doing bags, shoes, jewellery and scarves because that is were they make the most money.

The judges, host and mentor are not the same as Project Runway's. As host/judge you get Molly Sims and the judges are designer, Kenneth Cole, InStyle Magazine Editor Ariel Foxman and the mentor is Eva Jeanbart-Lorenzotti. I must admit, I definitely am missing Tim Gunn - afterall, those are some big shoes to fill, but I'm sure Miss Eva will grow on me.

The show has barely started and I am already a fan. Not only because of the judges and contestants, but also because I think that it is about time that we pay some reality tv homage to the accessory.

Day 273 - Outfit 273

Sweater, gold python print Calvin Klein top, skinny's and gold flats

No comments:

Post a Comment