Collage

Collage

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Black Friday - Days 284 & 285

Tomorrow, in one week's time is Black Friday. Not only is this the biggest shopping day in America, but it is also the craziest.

On Black Friday, shops usually open at around 4am and they have a few HUGE specials in store and then a bunch of good deals.

Usually, I try to avoid the shops on Black Friday, because the malls are crazy, the shops are overcrowded and you almost get a feeling of a "mob mentality", but since I'll be working in the mall this Black Friday, it is unavoidable. I think I might still avoid walking around in the mall on my lunch break to avoid the craziness. Afterall, a few days later, on Monday, we get "Cyber Monday" where you can get great deals online and shop from the comfort of your home. That's more my cup of tea.

So the count-down to the madness begins.

Day 284 - Outfit 284

Navy sweater, Matthew Williamson top, skinny's and gold ballet flats

Day 285 - Outfit 285

Vera Wang sweater, white Tommy Hilfiger shirt, grey skinny's, black boots and black VSA necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment