Collage

Collage

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 365 - Wooohooooo!

Oh. My. Word!!! It feels surreal. It feels weird. It feels crazy. I am ecstatic!

I started this "Shop-my-closet-365" challenge 365 days ago and today is my last day. I have done it. I set a goal for myself and I achieved it. I feel proud, grateful, happy, and even a little sad. This has been an incredible year. I have learned to force myself to wear more of my clothes instead of always grabbing one of my go-to pieces and I have succeeded. I have set a budget for myself and for the most part I managed to stick to it. All-in-all, I would say that the challenge was a big success.

The question now is...is this it? Am I going cold turkey? I posted about it a few weeks ago and decided that I will continue for at least 10 days, just in case I doubled up on an outfit by accident. After that, I might post something weekly. Perhaps a photo of a new outfit or a favourite oldie or something that now fits that didn't when I was doing the challenge or a trend report or maybe, something I saw and loved. 

I will for the next 10 days, try to post something that I have learnt while doing this experiment.

Thank you to everyone who followed this crazy challenge. Your support meant a great deal and gave me that extra push that I needed to succeed in the challenge. You rock!

Day 365 - Outfit 365

Black sweater, dress, black boots and VSA necklace

2 comments:

  1. You did it!!!!! So. So proud of you - well done - what a good job! I would never be able to do it. Learned so much from you and saw how your style changed for the better. Please continue - even of it's only once a week - I so addicted!! Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, my comment yesterday disappeared. But it went a little something like this: whoooooooohoooooooo! Well done, you are my hero! And your style certainly evolved and I love how you wear more accessories. Nice dressy to end on too. Looking forward to what's next! And clinking champagne on a job well done. xxx

    ReplyDelete