Collage

Collage

Thursday, February 16, 2012

365 + 9

Lesson # 9:

Fashion is fantastic.

I find fashion and clothing just absolutely fantastic and I love dressing up and creating new looks. I know there are people out there who thinks it is a waste of time and money but I think that fashion and the creating of something new is absolutely art. Designers are artists. They think something up, sketch it and then create it into something fabulous. Okay, I will be the first to admit that not all creations are necessarily beautiful, but I do respect all designers for trying to create something new, forward-thinking and revolutionary.

I love fashion!

Day 374 - Outfit 374

Cashmere sweater, H&M dress, ballet flats and House of Harlow earrings

1 comment:

  1. Even more important to me is that it's a major form of self expression. We all choose (to an extent) how we are perceived by what we wear. It's highly personal, everyday art!

    ReplyDelete