Collage

Collage

Monday, December 12, 2011

Shock shock, horror, horror - Days 307 & 308

I have discovered, with great shock and sadness, that The Nate Berkus show has been cancelled and I am devastated! I absolutely love the show and I love Nate and I can't believe it. They are claiming that the ratings have not been as high as they wanted, so they are finishing the second season and then it is done...blah!!!

The Nate Berkus show has brought fabulous decorating, fashion and cooking advice into my life and I will miss my daily dose of Mr. Cutie-Pie (as Oprah calls him). He is one talented guy!

I will miss you Nate, and I hope that you will come back to tv soon!

Day 307 - Outfit 307

Black sweater, blue bow dress and ballet flats

Day 308 - Outfit 308

Blue sweater, blue top, skinny's, gold ballet flats, blue scarf and gold bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment